Last update : 28th February 2014
Effective Date : 28th February 2014
Effective Date : 28th February 2014
Information Collected and UsedOur primary objective in collecting your information is to provide and enhance the Service and to enable you to easily navigate and enjoy the Service. For example, Funkata may use your information to register your account, provide customer support, resolve disputes, collect fees, connect users, and notify you of updates to the game (or of other/new games) and special promotions.
Mobile PlatformsWhen you use any of the Pocket Gems games or applications, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID, MAC address, advertising identifier, OpenUDID, IMEI number, hardware type, the version of your operating system (“OS”), your in-game activity, and your location (based on your Internet Protocol ("IP") address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends. It may also be used to contact you with in-game technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
Third-Party MarketplacesIn the course of providing our Service on third party marketplaces, such as Apple App Store, the platforms/marketplaces may collect information about you or receive information from us in order for the platforms/marketplaces to provide or analyze their services. Please note that these platforms/marketplaces were developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by Funkata and that Funkata is not responsible for the actions of those people or companies. You should carefully review the terms of service and privacy policies of the platforms/third-party marketplaces that you use to access our Service.
WebsiteWhen you visit our Site, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may also collect information about your usage and activity, such as number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of this activity. We may use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Service.
Other CollectionWe may also acquire information from you through (1) your email to our customer support, (2) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (3) your participation in a contest through the Service.
CookiesA cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk, generally to quickly identify a user's computer and to "remember" things about the user's visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. The Service sends cookies to your computer when you access or view content of a Pocket Gems game. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
We may feature advertisements served by third party advertising companies which deliver cookies to your computer so the ads you see can be tracked. Since the third party advertising companies tag your computer with a number, they will be able to recognize your computer each time they send you an advertisement. These advertisers may use information about your visits to our Service in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Web BeaconsWe may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons or "gifs", are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We may use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Disclosure of Your Personal InformationFunkata does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
- Funkata may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include sending e-mails to you and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Funkata, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to us.
- We may release your information as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- Funkata may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may share aggregate and anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.